Wednesday, June 20, 2007

the story so far

i got an idea yesterday, im going to give you an introduction to my life. like a brush up course in proctor. ProctorAnderson 101.

Best Friend: Ross Harrison
Other Alias: RH, John Ross, Ginger
Hobbies: Computer Making, Sword Fighting, Destroying the Weak
Job: Skatepark Keeper
Family: John Harrison, Lisa Harrison, Slone Harrison, and Daniel Harrison
How we met: At the yellow table in Mrs. Marshall's first grade class.

Best Friend #2: Chris Box
Other Alias: c_m0ney, Christopher Gregory
Hobbies: Dancing, Not Playing by the Rules, Horseback Riding
Job: Skatepark Keeper
Family: Greg Box, Tamera Box, Garrison Box, and Alex Box
How we met: In 9th grade in theatre class

Girl Friend: Karen Johnson
Other Alias: k_ran....thats it
Hobbies: Fighting Crime, Pop Culture, Smoothie Making
Job: Smoothie Maker at Jamba Juice and Teacher Person at Kumon
Family: Melinda Johnson, Lee Johnson, and Chris Johnson
How we met: We knew each other for a long time and then did a play together.

Boss: Laura Hensley
Other Alias: The Henz, LAARA, Laura Jean, LALA
Hobbies: The Astros, Using Colored Pens, Learning Spanish
Job: Youth Minister
Family: Mr. and Mrs. Hensley and Travis Hensley
How we met: I used to be one of her youth

That is just a few of the players that contribute to my life and my blog. I may teach yall about some more later.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

GREAT blog idea!!!!! I might copy but you will have to teach me how to put the pictures in----"the yellow table" made me laugh laugh laugh!