Friday, June 8, 2007

and we're off

Today Laura and i are off from work, but alas i still blog. It's my duty, it's my job, it's my responsibility. Now blogging will be a lot tougher since i'm not at the office and i don't have Laura to make fun of. So i have decided to share something that is very near and dear to my heart.

Through out my childhood there have been many television shows that have brought joy to me. One of them being TaleSpin. TaleSpin was a cartoon show that ran 65 episodes in the early 90's. The shows characters were based on Disney's The Jungle Book. It told the story of Baloo and his adventures as a renegade pilot in the town of Cape Suzette.

The T.V. show was a great example of animation and a big influence on me as a child. The show branched out in to many other markets. There were TaleSpin games, toys, comics, and clothing.

Needless to say, if you have never seen TaleSpin i highly recommend you find a way to view this great television show. It shows on Saturday's at 11:30 on Toon Disney, or you can purchase DVD of the first 23 episodes at your local Best Buy.

...so yea
Proctor Anderson

2 comments:

Andrea said...

One person's "TaleSpin" is another person's "Sigmund and the Sea Monsters" (my favorite)---if Laura can have a fictional character as a spouse, you are allowed your little carton monkey for a friend.

Proctor Anderson: King of the Interns said...

isnt trey's favorite billy and the boinger or something?