Monday, June 18, 2007

he's just taking up space

why is it that i genuinely love BAD movies. When i say bad i don't mean inappropriate or anything like that...i just mean poorly written movies with terrible acting and ridiculous plots. The reason i'm blogging this is that i just got done watching Disney's RocketMan. And boy was it bad. Why would two astronauts, a monkey, and a goof ball computer programmer all go to Mars together? And why doe the dumb little jokes that ensue entertain me sooo much? I'm not complaining, because for every really good movie there are about five movies like RocketMan that i can enjoy just as much as great movies. so in a way i guess that i'm luckier than most in that i can enjoy movies like RocketMan just as much as some enjoy casablanca.

open youth room tomorrow,
proctor anderson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you're saying that Rocketman was a bad movie...I guess I need to rethink my movies tastes