Wednesday, June 6, 2007

In the Begining


My name is Proctor Anderson, i'm an 18 year old boy who is working at Cornerstone United Methodist Church as a summer youth intern. My regional manager at this job is Laura Hensley. This is my blog.

Today is my sixth day working for the church, but really my second day at the office. Today i came in and Laura was listening to a sports radio station....big surprise. Just kidding, but because of the sports radio station i now have a big problem. Rihanna's song Umbrella is stuck in my head! Now don't get me wrong, i love me some "r&b pop" but i really dislike that song. It doesn't make sense, lyrically, musically, and just generally. Update: The sports radio station just redeemed itself by playing an old Dr. Dre song. Dr. Dre is an excellent musician, unfortunately most of his lyrics are obscene and not for young listeners.

Laura keeps making fun of me, but little does she know i am going to blog all of her strange habits and bad ideas. For example she keeps telling me that she is going to marry Luke Scott, and Jim Halpert. The first husband being a professional baseball player and the latter being a fictional character on t.v. show.

Thats all the news i have for you know. I have included a picture of my self on my first day of work as well as a picture of a Hakeem The Dream, former center for the Houston Rockets and quite possibly one of the greatest basketball players of all time.



farewell for now,
Proctor Anderson

1 comment:

Andrea Peterson said...

I"M FIRST! Trey and I feel so blessed that you are spending some time with the youth before you go off and leave us to rule the universe. You are SUCH a great role-model for the youth of Cornerstone. So far, you and Laura are tied for coolest blogger, but I'll keep checking and cast my vote.