Monday, July 23, 2007

san fran

wednesday my family and i are departed from texas and heading off to a fun family vacation in san fransisco. i know what you are all thinking "but proc you just got back from arkanasas and then austin before that" and well...its true. i have been traveling WAY too much. but it happens sometimes and you just gotta deal with it. no but seriously. this time i really am gonna post some blogs while i'm gone. i'm fairly certain that there is more wifi in san fran than there was in helena ark. farewell for now blog friends. i will see you soon(monday)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

SAN FRAN! Trey and I spent our honeymoon there because I was obsessed with mob-related stuff and I wanted to see Al Capone's cell at Alcatraz. Strange thing for a bride to structure a honeymoon around, but I loved ALCATRAZ! Have fun!