Saturday, July 7, 2007

fifty percent off

alright ladies and gentlemen today i went shopping with my good friend Ross Harrison and amidst our shopping frenzy one of my God given gifts shown through and proved to be very very handy. This gift is one that i think i may have learned from my mother, and my mother from her mother. This gift is the gift of thriftiness. To my left you can see an outfit. I bought everything except for the t-shirt. Now lets look at my shopping stats for the day.

Forever21 Black Corduroy Pants: Original Price-$24.99 I paid-$7.99
Forever21 Green Army Jacket: Original Price-$69.80 I paid-$12.99
Vans Brown Skate Shoes: Original Price-$60.00 I paid-$2.99

Which means i should have paid $154.79 but i only paid $23.97. That is a grand total of $130.82.

Not gonna lie, probably my best work to date.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is sooooooo Trey Peterson. He will not buy ANYTHING unless it comes from Ross'.......it's a "cherry on top" purchase if is is a factory second or has a flaw. Congrats on the savings!!!!!